Pages


Missing someone ?

hye! Assalamualaikum.
err.. the tittle means that i missed someone okay ! haish..dunno why, lately i'm out of control. always missing him. i'm not love him like someone who cares and loved their boyfriend but, i miss him like i had lost a piece of my heart ! haha.. joke only maa ~ i just miss him like my little brother. i'm do not have any younger sister or brother. i'm the youngest. for me, it's kinda bored ! but suddenly, i got a chance to know him. same as me, he is the youngest. yeah.. we are the youngest ! so we're become more closed. i had a chance to get a little brother ! haha. u know what, i'm really excited when i became closed with him ! why not, I've got a chance to get a new little bro. i love him ! yeah totally love him ! :D but, lately, he didn't have a time to text me. so i fell like i had lost my little brother. yeah ! i'm totally miss him ! where is my little brother ? hukhuk. so sad when i think about him . where he is ? i need him ! 


*erk ! this sentence is like i miss him like crazy ! gaga ! i miss my little brother.. where are you ha ? please come to me and say hi la.. missing him like i'm lost a piece of my heart ! bhahah.. i'm crazy ~.~ 
daa~ jom layan a sweet song from never shout never - can't stand it and affan aizat - tak usah bertengkar lagi! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment