Pages


Everyday in my life ♥

♥ Everyday, I Wait For A Text.

♥ Everyday I See You I Wait For A Hello.

♥ Everyday I Check My Facebook To See If You Wrote On My Wall.
...
♥ Everyday I Tell My Friends How Much I Adore You.

♥ Everyday I Find Myself Let Down.

♥ But Everyday I Still Find Hope... 



♥ Everyday i tell myself to stop loving you


♥ But everyday my head is full of  you


♥ And everyday i cried to let you go


♥ But everyday, inside my head tells that you're the only one that i loved ! 




the reasons why i'm always waiting for you is :-


missing you is my hobby,
caring for you is my job,
make you happy is my duty
and loving you is my life 


the precious sentence in my life that i waited so long to hear from your mouth with sincere is I LOVE YOU ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment