Pages


Graduation Day 2011

Assalamualaikum ~


haiishh.. look at the tittle. story about graduation day AGAIN ? hell yeah ! kesah ape aku kalau kaw da baca dekat blog orang lain. this story is mine ! this blog is mine too ! so just accept and read what i had write in here. 


Damn ! the graduation day is full of 'sunshine'. with a girl who looks so glamorous with their clothes and some make up at their faces. Ohmai ! I'm just being my self. I'm just taking 2 hours to put some make up. derr.. tipu jew ! i'm just taking 10 minutes for make up. oh ya ! that day, i'm not really like it because i'm just wearing a red baju kurung with a pinky shawl. i'm just a simple person. i just put a eye liner, some powder and maskara. that clothe is really 'sengal' ! disebab kan baju tersebut lah aku terpaksa mendengar cikgu cikgu berkata " Anna ! merahnya kamu.. cantik ! " " ni Anna ke ? saya dah tak dapat cam kamu. kamu cantik dengan pakai baju ni " *dear teachers, I'm just wearing a red baju kurung. not a wearing a wedding dress la teacher and i'm not wearing a lot of make up. "Anna, kamu nampak cantik sangat. menarik " ni baru pagi yang aku terserempak dengan cikgu cikgu aku. kat stage pulak Dr yang sampaikan file yang penuh dengan sijil tuw sempat cakap " merahnya baju ! " *oh ! thanks to Dr sebab perasan yang baju saya sangat menarik rite ? do you have it ? kalau ada, nanti kita pakai sama sama ey Dr ? hell yeah ! i really 'like' it when they were talking about my clothes. why they were always talking about the others dress ? awat ? hang tak mampu nak beli baju warna merah ka ? o.O der. sebelum turun dari stage, mata teacher da bersinar sinar nak memerli aku.. OHMAI ! "Wow ! merahnya baju !" yeah ! i like that words ! my baju kurung is really beautiful rite ? - -" that's why they were always comment about that dress. yeah ! then i have to be a part time photographer. yeah ! i really like it ! thanks guys ! you know why ? i really like to snap a pic then looks at them with a smile ! yeah ! err wait ! my eye is like a person who just kene tumbuk. yeah ! i'm sleepy and HUNGRY ! 


oh ya ! i'm realize that i'm looks taller than usual. thanks to the clothes ! baju plain, akan membuatkan kita nampak kurus and tinggi ! and really looked weird too because i looked too KEDING ! yeah ! my best friend and classmate asyik cakap yang aku tak ada asset and keding ! damn it ! --" I'M NOT KEDING LA ! >.< 


okay. aku tinggalkan kaw dengan beberapa gamba yang sempat aku and kawan aku berposing. aku tak banyakgamba sebab aku ni 'hot' sangat ! sakit mata dorang tengok baju aku.. --"
*that's the words from my friends.. --"


amacam baju aku ? kaw ada ?

aku tidur ? yeah ! I'm sleepy ! 

I'm not beautiful rite ? I'm just being myself ! 

saya bukan mak andam !
i'm just helping her to put some make up ..

haha ! serve u rite iman ! baju hang basah ! :P

setting the camera before snap a pic ! 

mata aku mata helang ! kaw ada ? 

i love her !
be by my side until the last of my breath okay my besties ?
*oh ya ! kebanyakkan nyer girls pakai baju bunga bunga. and aku pulak, pakai baju yang sangat simple. not too much make up and just a simple shawl. maybe they love the colour that i'd picked ! :)


THE END ~  

2 comments: