Pages


Secret !

Assalamualaikum..


Hee ~ Malu malu.. Saya tengah malu ni ^////^ [blushing] eeiii.. Malunya saya ^////^ [blushing lagi] Awak awak semua jangan la tengok saya macam tuw.. Saya tengah blushing ni.. Comel kan ^///^

Bhahaha XD.. Gedik sungguh aku malam ni.. Can i sing a song this night ? Actually, i really miss someone.. That's why i feel like my head were spinning around, do something stupid and sing a cute song.. My attitude is really annoying rite ? But i enjoyed everything what i do.. Okay, blushing ni.. I blushing again again and over again.. This night, aku nak confess something kat korang semua.. :3 Before aku cakap ni, boleh tak korang pejam mata dulu ? Nak bagi surprise sikit ni.. Pejam mata please.. Jangan bukak mata before i said OPEN YOUR EYES okay ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ha! Siapa suruh bukak mata lagi ni ? Tutup balik mata tuw !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I DO MISS YOU CAPITAL S !
.
.
.
Okay, you can open your eyes then tengok atas jap.. And hell yeah ! I miss someone ! ^///^ This is my confession.. Miss is not mean that i love him okay -.-" just miss to text with him.. Oh ya, my friend were said before, let by gone be bygone and please do like capital S and forget about AM. Bhaha.. XD Sounds funny rite ? Okay, truly inside my heart, i already forget about AM .. Maybe you will said that too fast to forget about your ex, but he just a playboy and always play around with someone heart.. So, how can i do truly love him ? I'll do truly and sincere love someone when my heart is open only for him with a few words.. Iaitu, "AKU TERIMA NIKAHNYA ANNA SHUADA BINTI ABDUL JALIL DENGAN MAS KAHWIN ________ TUNAI !" Okay, after that, aku baru lah aku akan mencintai dia seadanya.. :) And i will spend for the rest of my life just with him and be a good and loyal wife.. [woah ! tinggi sungguh cita cita aku plus jiwang sungguh aku ni ! -.-"] Haha.. Okay, that's funny rite ? I hope that one day i will find a husband just like capital S.. Why ? Because i know that he can teach and bring me to the better way.. That's cool okay ! [ melting bila teringat dia senyum ! ] ^///^ 

Okay, sampai disini sahaja kegedikkan saya pada hari ini.. Harap esok ssaya tidak menggedik terlebih lebih seperti hari ni.. Harap maaf seandainya you, you and you, muntah darah lepas baca this blog.. I'm truly sorry.. I didn't meant to make you guys muntah darah, pitam and yang sekutu baginya.. Haha :P Got to go ! Daaa ~ :)
I
LOVE
YOU ! 
Please keep it as a secret of us okay ! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment