Pages


Birthday Party ♥

Assalamualaikum ~

Hye guys ! Maaf yew ! Today is not my birthday, tapi ni post masa 4 December yang aku lupa nak update. Actually nak update masa 4 December tuw  jugak tapi disebabkan kekangan masa yang agak cemburu gila dengan aku, so aku sengaja melewatkan posting benda alah ni .. haha :P By the way, i wanna give the biggest thanks for my family who are made a sweet birthday party for me.. Maybe it just a simple one and this party only for my family members, and nobody was invited for this party but this is the superb my birthday party ever ! and this is a kind of surprise  birthday party, i guess.

Bila jam menunjukkan pukul 0000 tepat ! I've got message from my best friends, Zuraini and the other's friends. Dekat facebook pon sama.. Without facebook, nobody will know my date of birth.. [ How sad ! *crying for a while* :'( ] By the way, thanks for wishes guys ! :) I LOVE YOU GUYS ! [ feel like i'm a famous person who are got an award ! muahaha *evil laugh* :P ]  Then, waktu pagi pulak, macam biasa la.. tolong my mum kat gerai makan dia and usha usha orang kat area gerai mak aku tuw. usha orang is my hobby.. [what kind of hobby is it? *sigh*] Then after tolong mak aku, then balik rumah, kena kemas rumah.. how sad.. i have to kemas the whole house pulak.. But, i don't really mind it.. it's kind of exercise rite? haha.. [actually, nak sedapkan hati sendiri.. ] then, online my facebook for a while. after that, aku tertidur depan my laptop.. [really tired ! *sentap style* ] I reply the wishes from my facebook's friend until i fall asleep ! [do you see how much i love you, friends? *poyo's face!* ]


 i woke up from my bed at 1830. Then,i got a Prada's bag from my sister and blue shawl from my brother.. [see how they cared about me ? *touched* ] Then, my mummy were cooked some food for the surprise party and my elders sister with my father were buy a cake for me ! *touched again* . Then, after Maghrib, we were ready to eat the food and mejamah dengan lahap nyer ! before that, my father as a ketua keluarga kat dalam rumah ni, buat doa selamat before cake tersebut dipotong dengan rakus oleh ku ! haha.. *evil laugh* before that, aku pon snap some picture yang menandakan bahawa party tersebut berlangsung secara aman dan ceria !

my birthday cake ! 
*sorry, we were not wearing tudung, so i can't upload the picture that were taken.

" Selamat Hari Tua Budak Busuk, Anna Shuada "
hey ! i'm not Busuk la.. hukhuk >.<
After that party is over, i have to accept that tomorrow morning i have a paper to sit ! So, i have to read the whole book yang tebal and sangat banyak fakta kena ingat ! Account's paper is not really easy okay ! Section A dia melampau punya susah nak buat.. *pening pening*  argghh.. please don't rosakkan my mood to update this post ! Haha.. Okay la.. I will stop right here. I wanna chat with my senior jap ! :D And for the paper account, bye bye dear.. Even you are so scary but now, you were gone ! Haha.. See yea ! Tata ~

No comments:

Post a Comment