Pages


I'm getting Old ?

Assalamualaikum ~

Hey guys ! How are you ? Okay, I'm sorry for not posting any stories about my class and few thing at PTSS as I promised before. Actually, I don't know how to share with you guys. It's okay. Maybe I will update later. Our semester breaks will ended soon. Oh My ! I don't how to feel. Whether I'm happy, excited (because of certain reasons), lazy and etc. And fyi, my ex-classmate (4 account,2010 ), Alif are going to be my junior. WHAT ? We're on the same Poli ? Why why why ? But actually, I'm happy with it. Bertambah lagi la kawan lelaki aku kat sana. Haha..

Okay, forget about that ! Back to our title.. What ?! I'm getting old ? Oh No ! Say no to get old ! I wanna be young forever ! ( can I ? :3 )  Yeah, yesterday is my birthday.Happy belated birthday to me ! Haha. What the fish ?! Wish for yourself ? derr.. How sad ! Thanks for those who wish my birthday. Actually, I'm not really happy on that day. For me, my birthday is just nothing. There's nothing special about that day. Furthermore, I spend my 'birthday time' with helping my mother at her stall and sat in front of my laptop, watching a Japanese drama. What a boring day.. My father were bought a Black forest cake for me and I have to wait my sister until she's back from her office. After Maghrib, I've go to Pasar Malam for buy a dinner. Then. we're prepare the dinners on the table and ate them. Then the last part is Potong cake's session. Before that, I have to capture some picture of cake before it lost in 'dragon's stomach'. Haha. ( Sorry, Malas nak upload ) After ate, I'm going back to my room and ready for hibernasi ( sleep ). Memang awal aku masuk tidur on that day. But who's care ? -.-" I hope that day will ended early than usual !

Like anyone who already reach their birthday day, I also have a wish. Let's check it out ~

1) I wanna have a beautiful dress !

Ha ! Cantik kan ? Yeah. LOVE to wearing a dress like this but this dress will be wasted because takkan aku nak pergi jalan jalan pakai baju macam ni. Kang ada yang tegur pengantin lari dari wedding sendiri pulak. I seyh man ! -.-"

2) Dah ada baju, mesti la ada kasut kan ?
Ha ! Kasut ni cantikan ? simple but elegance. 

3) Bilik dipenuhi buku dan komik ♥

cantikkan tempat ni ? Kalau penat membaca, boleh tengok pemandangan pulak :3

Hunger games set's book !
Ni la yang aku tengah tunggu turun dari langit ! Eyyhh.. silap ! Aku tengah kumpul duit yang sentiasa tak terkumpul tu, nak beli buku ni, satu set ! Harga dia dalam rm60 something kat MPH.. lupa already..

Okay. I would like to stop right here. Wanna sleep meyh. Anyway, special thanks to my room mate for her entry made only for me ( Syazlin ).. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment